For San Diego homeowners looking for flexible, affordable financing, I am offering new Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) products. With a home equity line of credit, you borrow against the equity in your home to access a revolving line of credit.
Borrow More with Easier Qualifications
Why work with me to tap into your home equity, rather than taking out a HELOC through a big bank? Here are a few of the exclusive benefits I am offering:
- Higher LTVs: I can help you get a home equity line of credit that has a higher loan-to-value ratio (LTV) than you will find at a bank.
- Higher DTIs: When you apply for a HELOC with me, you can be approved with a higher debt-to-income (DTI) ratio than a bank would accept.
- Lower scores: The credit score requirements when you apply for a HELOC with me are relaxed compared to the credit score requirements set by the banks.
All of this means that borrowers who might not qualify for a HELOC when going through a traditional bank may qualify for one when working with me.
What Can You Do with a HELOC?
While there are a few restrictions for how you can use HELOC funds, you have a great deal of freedom. These are some common ways that homeowners use HELOCs:
- Put a down payment on a second home or investment property.
- Create an emergency fund.
- Pay off medical debt or student loan debt.
- Pay for additional college education.
- Make improvements to your home.
- Make repairs to your home or automobile.
What is great about a HELOC being a line of credit is that you can use as much as you need at any given time and no more.
Apply for a HELOC in San Diego
If you are ready to learn more about home equity lines of credit, or you want to apply, please give me a call at (619) 857-7191. I can walk you rapidly through the application process.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Get Pre-Approved Today