Let Maureen Martin with JMJ Financial help make the home loan process easy!
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect as a home-buyer:
- Homebuyer submits all documentation up front for pre-approval.
- Home buyer begins to shop for their home and approval letter is issued upon request.
- Offer gets accepted!!
- Disclosures go out, appraisal is ordered, and the loan is submitted to processing!
- Once the items needed from escrow arrive, the file is then sent to underwriting for review.
- The escrow company and the loan processor coordinate insurance, collect final conditions and the file is cleared to close!
- Loan documents are signed!
- The loan is funded and recorded typically within 3 days of signing (but can happen as fast as one day)!
- Home-buyers get the keys to move into their new home! Success!!
We know that purchasing a home can seem to be complex. We believe obtaining a mortgage shouldn’t be!
We’ll show you how each stage works, and answer any questions you might have about details in each one. My goal is to help my clients experience a sense of balance when purchasing a home.
Make the home loan process as easy as 1 2 3!
If you have general questions you can contact, or if you would like a free pre-qualification to see where you stand we can do that too!