In addition to new FHA mortgage loans and VA loans, Maureen Martin with HomePlus Mortgage can help you with mortgage refinance in San Diego.
Maybe you originally financed your home with an adjustable rate mortgage, and over time, the cost of your mortgage has skyrocketed. Or perhaps you chose a fixed rate mortgage, but market rates have gone down in the years since you first financed. Either way, this might be the perfect time to think about refinancing your mortgage so that you can lower your interest rate.
If you are in search of competitive San Diego mortgage refinance rates, Maureen Martin is the direct lender you are looking for. Maureen can work with you to refinance your mortgage so that you can enjoy a lower interest rate and favorable terms which suit your needs.
By working closely with you, Maureen will help to create a plan for refinancing your home loan that meets your individual needs—whether you need just a bit of flexibility on monthly payments, or a solution that will allow you to complete those home renovations you’ve been putting off for too long.
Benefits of Mortgage Refinance in San Diego
- Lower the interest rate you are paying. This is the main benefit of mortgage refinancing. Maureen Martin can help you lock in a more suitable interest rate, which allows you to save money every month.
- Change the format of your mortgage if you prefer to switch. Have an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), but prefer a fixed rate mortgage (FRM)? Maureen can help you change your ARM over to an FRM through a San Diego mortgage refinance.
- Adjust the term of your loan. If you need to increase or decrease the term of your loan, a mortgage refinance can help you do that.
- Make other changes to your loan terms. If you signed a loan with unfavorable terms (perhaps because at the time your credit rating was low, for example), you may be able to use a mortgage refinance to switch over to more favorable terms today.
- Consolidate. Another way that mortgage refinancing can save you money is if you have more than one mortgage and you consolidate them. That can reduce your overall interest while simplifying your finances.
- Remove your PMI. If PMI was a requirement with your original loan, refinancing into a conventional loan now may allow you to remove it.
In the video below Maureen shares some of the basics of deciding whether to refinance an existing home loan.
Get In Touch With Maureen Martin Today for San Diego Mortgage Refinancing
Imagine if you could start paying a lower interest rate for your mortgage—or if you could change the terms of your loan so that your entire mortgage experience is a better one. With Maureen Martin and HomePlus Mortgage, it can happen. That’s why our tagline is, “It’s not just a loan … it’s an experience.”
Refinance rates are always changing, so we encourage you to contact us directly to obtain the current San Diego refinance rates. Submit an application today to get the process started, and find out how easy it is to refinance your mortgage at a lower rate and save money. Give us a call at (619) 857-7191, and Maureen will set up your consultation for mortgage refinance in San Diego!
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Home Refinance Analysis