Check out the amazing video below to get a glimpse in to why San Diego, California might just be the best place in the world to call home.
San Diego Quick Facts:
- San Diego is the 2nd largest city in California.
- San Diego is the 8th largest city in the United States.
- San Diego county shares a border with Mexico, and Tijuana Mex. is one of the busiest border crossings in the world.
- The San Diego economy is heavily reliant on agriculture, biotechnology/biosciences, computer sciences, electronics manufacturing, defense-related manufacturing, financial and business services, ship-repair and construction, software development, telecommunications, and tourism.
- In 2004, San Diego had the 6th lowest crime rate for cities with over one million residents.
- Lindbergh International Airport or Lindbergh Field is the busiest single runway airport in the nation – over 17 million passengers fly in and out of this airport each year.
- San Diego is the site of the largest naval fleet in the world.