Check out the amazing video below to get a glimpse in to why San Diego, California might just be the best place in the world to call home.
San Diego Quick Facts:
- San Diego is the 2nd largest city in California.
- San Diego is the 8th largest city in the United States.
- San Diego county shares a border with Mexico, and Tijuana Mex. is one of the busiest border crossings in the world.
- The San Diego economy is heavily reliant on agriculture, biotechnology/biosciences, computer sciences, electronics manufacturing, defense-related manufacturing, financial and business services, ship-repair and construction, software development, telecommunications, and tourism.
- In 2004, San Diego had the 6th lowest crime rate for cities with over one million residents.
- Lindbergh International Airport or Lindbergh Field is the busiest single runway airport in the nation – over 17 million passengers fly in and out of this airport each year.
- San Diego is the site of the largest naval fleet in the world.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Get Pre-Approved Today