My daily job is to help people get into their new homes. My volunteer job is fostering dogs from http://secondchancedogrescue.org/ while helping them find their forever home.
My latest dog in search of his much deserved forever family is:
- “Waltz” I’ve named him Windell and call him Windy for short, he seems to respond! 🙂
- About 5 years old
- Neutered Male Dachshund
- All up to date on shots and had an extensive medical check up
- Weighs 16 lbs.
- Gets along well with other dogs, also cats that are dog savvy
- Shy at first but quick to settle in and be adorable
- Great personality
- Loves the sunshine and to snuggle in blankets at night
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the link above to deal directly with Second Chance Dog Rescue.
“Waltz” is so excited to join your family. Don’t miss this opportunity. If you or someone you know may be interested in this sweet little guy, please forward a link to this blog post along! 🙂
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Get Pre-Approved Today