Shopping for a Mortgage?
In theory, finding the right mortgage should be a fairly simple process, especially since there are fewer product options to choose from these days than there have been in the past. However, obtaining the right mortgage is a complex financial decision no matter how many products there are to choose from.
At a minimum, home buyers should consider the following questions before putting any mortgage into place:
- How long do you anticipate living in your new home?
- Do you foresee any changes over the next few years, such as expanding your family or having children go off to college?
- Do you anticipate any adjustments in income due to promotions, relocations, retirement, inheritance, or pensions?
- Are you expecting a change with regard to your investments?
- When it comes to investment strategies, are you conservative, aggressive, or somewhere in between?
As a mortgage professional, it’s my job to match clients with the mortgage product that best serves their changing goals and needs. I take pride in helping each and every client succeed. I am here to answer any of your questions on finding the right First-Time Buyer Programs or refinance lending options.
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Get Pre-Approved Today